Monday 21 March 2011

Last week 14.03.11-18.03.11

Due to a current internet/laptop dilema access to my blog have been delayed.

Last Week: Reading "The Death of Ivan Ilych" and further research.

After reading the story of "The Death of Ivan Ilych" I went back over sections of the story to copy areas of descriptive writing and put them onto a word document, this was to produce a short overview and to create a general image of the interior of the house was like. I also picked out part which may not discribe the surroundings but how Ivan Ilych was feeling, this was to generate or understand the overall mood of which room he was in.






After slight miss-communication and as I had yet not been added to the group blog I was not informed about the group meeting on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment